The Transaction Authorization Policy (TAP) is a set of rules that dictates the limits and boundaries of the transactions occurring in your Fireblocks workspace. With the TAP, you control who can move funds, how much can be transferred in a single transaction or a certain time period, and how transactions are authorized.
Use the table of contents links to the left or the links below to navigate to the article you want to read.
- Prerequisites: There are certain steps you should take before building your TAP.
- The first-match principle: The action of the first rule a transaction matches is the action performed.
- User group management: User groups allow you to apply rules to multiple users at the same time.
- Rule parameters: These are the building blocks of your TAP.
- TAP guidelines: Our suggestions to help you build the right TAP for your organization.
- TAP best practices and examples: Need an idea of where to start? Here are some suggestions from our best and brightest.
- Submitting your TAP: Ready for us to look at your TAP? Here's how to send it to us.
- Transactions not covered by the TAP: There are a few exceptions to the rules.
- TAP webinar: A deep-dive overview and walkthrough of TAP and TAP best practices.