The One-Time Address feature allows you to transfer assets to non-whitelisted addresses in your Fireblocks workspace.
This feature poses security risks. We recommend setting up a strict Transaction Authorization Policy (TAP) before enabling it. You can set a variety of such TAP protective limitations, such as:
- Restricting one-time address transfers only to certain preselected users or groups
- Requiring approval for one-time address transfers above a certain threshold
Enabling the One-Time Address feature
- In your Fireblocks Console, go to Settings > General.
- Under the One-time Address Transactions heading, select Enable.
- On the confirmation window, select Enable.
After the workspace Owner and Admin Quorum approve the change and the appropriate TAP rules are set, one-time address transactions will become available.