The One-Time Address feature allows you to transfer assets to non-whitelisted addresses in your Fireblocks workspace.
In contrast to whitelist addresses, each one-time address does not require approval by the Admin Quorum in order to transfer funds to it. However, enabling the feature requires approval by the workspace Owner and the Admin Quorum.
This feature poses security risks. We recommend setting up a strict Transaction Authorization Policy (TAP) before enabling it. You can set a variety of such TAP protective limitations, such as:
- Restricting one-time address transfers only to certain preselected users or groups
- Requiring approval for one-time address transfers above a certain threshold
Enabling the One-Time Address feature
- In your Fireblocks Console, go to Settings > General.
- Under the One-time Address Transactions heading, select Enable.
- On the confirmation window, select Enable.
After the workspace Owner and Admin Quorum approve the change and the appropriate TAP rules are set, one-time address transactions will become available.