Accepting an invitation to join a workspace
- Check your inbox for an invitation to join a workspace.
- In the email, select Join Workspace to start the set up process.
Selecting a login method
When signing up, please make sure to use the same sign-in credentials already provided to Fireblocks.
- Select your sign-in method.
- Click Sign Up to continue.
Setting up Two-Factor Authentication
- Scan the QR code using an authenticator app on your mobile device. Learn more about setting up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) here.
- Enter the corresponding code and click the arrow to continue.
- Users with an editor or viewer role have now completed user setup. Please note that the workspace will only be accessible once the workspace owner is set up. Once the owner is set, users with an editor or viewer role will be able to enter the workspace.
- Users with an admin, non-signing admin, signer, or approver role will need to continue to complete the setup.
Pairing the Fireblocks mobile app with your workspace for signing and approving
Only proceed if you are a user with an admin, non-signing admin, signer, or approver role.
- Download the Fireblocks app on a mobile device (Google Play or Apple App Store). Please make sure your device meets the mobile device requirements.
- Use the Fireblocks app to scan the QR code on your computer screen. This will pair the device with your console.
- Follow the setup instructions on your mobile device.
- Allow the Fireblocks app to use the device's biometric authentication. The biometric sensor on your device must be configured with your touch or face ID in advance.
- Enter a six-digit pin code that will be used for authorizations. Write down your six-digit pin code and keep it in a secure place separate from your mobile device.
- You can now use your mobile device for workspace approvals. Please note that the workspace will only be accessible once the workspace owner is set up. Once the owner is set, you will be able to enter the workspace.
- Please note you will be unable to sign outgoing transactions from the Vault until the owner approves your MPC key shares. You will need to continue to complete the setup.
Completing the MPC key share setup
Once the workspace owner approves your MPC key shares, you can complete the MPC key share setup.
- Set a recovery passphrase. Write down your recovery passphrase and keep it in a secure place separate from your mobile device.
- Key shares have been generated successfully. You can now sign outgoing Vault transactions with your device.