Before you begin
Before you can reset your recovery passphrase, you must have completed the user setup process on your mobile device and linked it to your workspace.
Resetting an Admin or Signer's recovery passphrase
To reset your recovery passphrase as an Admin or Signer:
- In the Fireblocks mobile app, tap Settings > Change Passphrase (Android) or Settings > Reset Recovery Passphrase (iOS).
- Enter your Fireblocks mobile app PIN.
- On the Reset Recovery Passphrase window, tap Enter passphrase. Create a new recovery passphrase that meets the minimum security requirements, then tap Continue.
- Confirm your recovery passphrase, then tap Continue.
- Use biometric authentication to complete the process. Your new recovery passphrase can now be used in a future Key Share Recovery scenario.